Check out this Pot-Infused Gnocchi Recipe:
I don’t know about you but I freakin love Italian food. Combine it with good canna-oil and you are all set for a night of yumminess.
- 1½ pounds of potatoes such as baby Red, Yukon Gold or Russets
- 1½ cups unbleached all purpose flour
- 1 egg, or 2 egg whites
- ½ stick of butter (medicated canna-butter or cannabis infused oil)
- 2 handfuls of fresh basil leaves, washed, dried and torn
- salt and pepper to taste
- Gather all ingredients, pans, tools, etc. and ensure your mise en place is well prepared.
- Boil or steam potatoes whole, with the skins, until tender, not mushy as that can cause the gnocchi to be rubbery. Peels potatoes once cool enough to handle, do not refrigerate to cool.
- Rice or mash the potatoes until smooth with no lumps. Don’t use a food processor as this will make your gnocchi taste like glue.
To read more visit: http://www.ladybud.com/2014/08/08/recipe-cannabis-infused-basil-gnocchi/